STAY SAFE DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON
With the Holiday Season rapidly approaching now is the time to make sure your household is ready and all your family members are aware of a few important safety tips.
1) Keep decorations at least 3 feet away from heat sources, especially those with open flames like candles and fireplaces.
2) Do not run extension cords under rugs or furniture.
3) Be sure to water live Christmas trees to keep them fresh and safe.
4) Always turn off decorations when not at home or when you're asleep.
5) If you're using extension cords consider adding more electrical outlets to your home.
6) Only use electronics in dry areas.
7) Make sure your home has working smoke detectors.
8) Switch off space heaters when you leave the room.
9) Inspect your decorations and discard any that are worn out or damaged.
10) Keep batteries stored safely in their packages and out of reach of small children and pets.
Please follow these simple rules and have a joyful holiday season.