It's That Time Of Year Again
How to Deal with Frozen Pipes
- Disconnect and drain garden hoses.
- Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers.
- Let your faucets drip just a bit at night to prevent the temperatures at night from freezing your pipes
- Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain
- Turn off the sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them.
These are just a few tips to take into consideration when performing fall cleanup in getting your property prepared in Gaylord for the freezing ice and snow that we are experienced with! These tips can help prevent frozen pipes and water damage throughout your home or business.