SERVPRO of Boyd, Carter, Greenup and Lewis Counties is an IICRC Certified Firm!
SERVPRO of Boyd, Carter, Greenup and Lewis Counties is an IICRC Certified Firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to these companies.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
SERVPRO of Boyd, Carter, Greenup and Lewis Counties is an IICRC Certified Firm. Please call your local franchise for the following services. Visit IICRC for more information regarding these certifications.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Hard Surface Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Odor Control
- Rug Cleaning
- Structural and Commercial Drying
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration