Commercial carpet cleaning will make your carpet last longer
Keeping your carpets clean will prolong it life. Business see a lot of foot traffic and with that comes dirt and debris. Here are a few things that can be done to help.
- Using mats on the outside of doors and rugs on the inside can help reduce what is tracked inside .
- Keep sidewalks areas swept free of dirt, leaves and grass clippings.
- Vacuum high traffic areas on a daily basis and all other areas as needed but at least every 2-3 days.
- Have a specific plan in place for spills or spots when they happen.
- Have traffic areas professionally cleaned at least once a month and all other areas every 3 months.
Doing these things will help you keep your carpets looking great, your business running smoothly and your clients or customers happy.
Call SERVPRO of Boyd, Carter, Greenup & Lewis Counties today (606) 836-8000