Commercial Damage Tips
Commercial property damage comes in different forms. SERVPRO has provided some tips on how to best handle the situation until the SERVPRO Franchise Professional arrives on site.
- Hose or wash egg damage from the building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery in the affected area.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics, and paints. This will assist greatly in the removal of these products.
- Do not attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains yourself. You may accidentally set the stains permanently.
- Make sure not to operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Never discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
When your business has damage caused by vandalism, call SERVPRO of Boyd, Carter, Greenup & Lewis Counties at (606) 836-8000